Sunday, July 10, 2011

Through My Perspective

When you are at the store shopping, or running some errands, there are people, (of course), but have you ever thought of it this way? They each are seeing you thinking you're just a random person shopping. But to you, you are the main person in the store, thinking the same about others. What if someone is getting a last minute birthday present to someone having a birthday? Or someone's excited about getting something expensive that he/she has been saving up for? It's fun to think of all the possibilities of what someone might be doing.
To you, your life is a memory that you have that no one else has. You're perspective is one no one else has. Not even you're thoughts are the same as any one else's in the store, or even at a random car next to you. You can have something to think about, when you're simply seeing a random person that you don't know. Even a person you do know well, or someone who has told you his/her life story you still don't see it the same way as them.
I wonder what other people imagine when they read the same book as I did. If the places They read about looks even close to what my imagination is. When I start thinking of that, I always try to imagine what they might imagine, what I would imagine if I was a different person.
It's fun to think about these things, and even more fun to share them through my perspective. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment