Monday, July 11, 2011

The Real Fireworks of the Night Sky

This is a little late to be blogging about this, but the 4th of July was really fun! We lit up a lot of fireworks for hours, and I even got of light a few by myself! :)
Although, at dusk, some more fireworks lit the night sky.
At this beautiful hour of night, dusk, fireflies start coming out. It's so peaceful watching them, and trying to catch them. Of course, this got me thinking, this is God's "fireworks" he put down on the earth for us to see. Then a song that we sing at church popped into my head
"Light of the World, you stepped down into darkness
Opened My Eyes, Let me see,
beauty that made this heart adore you...."
It was stuck in my head all night, and on Sunday when we went to church, guess what the worship leaders sang :)
So Anyway, to end this
Look at the beauty of God's creation, and you wil ne amazed at what God has set in this world to awe us.

No comments:

Post a Comment