Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stars, Planets, and Fish from the Sea

The title, Stars, Planets and Fish from the Sea, are my main thoughts and things I can think endlessly about and never get bored. It's amazing how God created these things and man know little about. People can't get far in Space without losing air, and people can't get very deep in the sea without losing light and air. It's crazy of think of the unnamed and unknown creatures that live deep in the sea. That's partly why I chose the background of my blog a sunset over a beach. I was debating between this one and another background of the stars.
Anyway, I cannot stop thinking of these things daily, and I am awed by God's creation of the universe, from the top of the sky, to the depths of the sea. I think it would be fun to go to the moon, but scary at the same time.. and awesome to see all the creatures of the deep blue sea, but I would also be scared if there was a man-eating huge fish man had never seen that could swallow a submarine whole or anything that I would use to get to the bottom of the deepest part of the sea. But that's just my crazy imagination....
Well, that's just a little of my still endless thoughts but I am always wondering about Space, and the Sea. But I have to go and get ready to go to a mueseum where I get to see a planetarium. So I am super excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, if you love space so much, have you ever heard of Louie Giglio? He is a christian who has used the stars as illustrations for explaining the bible. I love his DVDs!

    ReplyDelete