Monday, July 11, 2011

A split second of beauty

Today, we decided to play in the water outside, because of how hot it is. We usually use the hose and out it on our trampoline, using our thumbs to make the hose go down farther on the trampoline, which we jump over and try not to get wet. Well, it was such a hot summer day that I just stayed in the hose, just jumping on it. As I was in mid-air I looked down at the water below me. You know how sometimes when you spray water in the air, a rainbow appears? Well that's what happened. But this time it was unsual. I could see each water droplet in the air a different color of the rainbow! It was only a split second, but it was beautiful, and I felt like I was up in the air for a few minutes, looking in awe at the beautiful rainbow below me.
At that split second, I realized something.... We are like that rainbow, and all those little tiny water droplets, are like every good thing about us that makes us beautiful inside and out, and the whole picture, well it's beautiful. God lookes at us like that rainbow, not in pity of us, but in awe of what those tiny water droplets turned out to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment