Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mowing the Lawn

Well, today I tried to mow the lawn. Acually, I just went over the work my dad did since the grass is so tall and it would be hard to push through, especially for the first time mowing, not to mention the fact I'm a (short) 12 yr old girl..
So anyways.....It was hard!!! It doesn't help our backyard is basically a hill, starting from the house and going down to our fence. My legs are still aching, and I sure am excited for bedtime!! It was a good experience, maybe a little tiring, but a little hard work never killed anyone!!!
Overall, I learned a valuable lesson........I am NOT ready to mow the lawn!!!! Maybe go over the lawn that's already mowed.... but not gonna try do it myself for a few years, when I'll hopefully grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment