Sunday, June 12, 2011

My bike rides

Yesterday, and today I went on a bike ride with my dad and Danielle. When we began our bike ride, we immediatly saw 2 deer, and stopped to look at them awhile. Animals always make me think of how they live, what they're thoughts are and so on. Later, we came across about 6 more deer, one of them a baby deer following two more deer. We stopped and looked at them again, and when we moved on, saw two bunnies chasing each other, not fully grown, but not babies. Then, I saw a fully grown bunny, and later a baby one. I saw another fully grown one and another baby one before our bike ride ended. At this time, fireflies were coming out and lighting the night sky with their glow.
Today, we decided to go on a bike ride. As we were passing by the same spot we went yesterday, we saw two deer again. Later on our bike ride, we were on a bridge, leading over a small lake thingy. My dad stopped at looked at the water. Danielle and I looked to see what he was looking at, and saw 6 goslings, following their mother! My dad said he saw a beaver too, but I didn't see it because it slipped away, under the water before I got a chance to see it. When we were returning home, we saw two more deer, that ran off right when we spotted them.
These two days made me think of the verse Matthew 6:26: Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are?
That reminded me of how much He loves us and cares for us, even in the worst troubles, He has never forsken or forgotten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment